Pious Union of St. Therese is a great way to remember a birthday, anniversary, wedding or to pray for a departed loved one. For the first nine days of each month, the Carmelite Friars of Mt. St. Joseph Monastery offer a novena of Masses for those, living and deceased, who are enrolled in the Pious Union of Saint Therese. For a suggested donation of $10.00 (USD), the person enrolled will be remembered perpetually. You will be provided with a card, signed by a Carmelite priest, as a remembrance of the enrollment.
To enroll a person, you may download and print an enrollment request form below and mail it to the indicated address and we will mail you a signed Mass card.
Your intention will be included in the novena the following month.
Eight ways you can be part of our Carmelite Family
- Send us your prayer or Mass offering request
- Enroll a friend or loved one in the Pious Union of St. Therese
- Wear the scapular of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
- Invite someone to explore a Carmelite Vocation
- Mail in a donation to our Seminary
- Help our mission in Uganda East Africa
- Sign up for the mailing list
- LIKE our Facebook page!